6. A little trip to the future (๑ᵔ⤙ᵔ๑)
Hello English 4 class, welcome to my blog number six ૮⍝• ᴥ •⍝ა
Today I am going to tell you about a time travel I would like to do.
Actually, I wouldn't like to know a future so far away, I wouldn't like to go so far away from the present because it scares me to think that I could lose loved ones in that journey :'( it's a big issue for me (well, I think for anyone).
I would love to be able to see myself already working in what I studied, with a video clip, short film or even a movie up my sleeve!
This would really help my anxiety, as I'm constantly thinking about the future and it overwhelms me a bit. Knowing what's to come would put my mind at ease (whether it's good or bad whatever happens) as I could "prepare" for it.
I would also really like to be able to go to concerts like before, I know that with the pandemic it is complex and things are not like before, but I would like to live a massive concert like the ones that were pre social outburst and pre pandemic and enjoy it without a mask hahaha.
This is a picture of one of my favorite concerts of my life, as I got to be in the front row watching my favorite band: Pearl Jam ₍ᵔ•ᴗ•ᵔ₎
But I wouldn’t like to stay in the future, I’d just do short visits and return to the present to prepare myself for what is to come, to enjoy 100% of my loved ones and solve any mistakes I may have made along the way.
I hope you found my story/reflection on this mini time travel interesting ₍ ᐢ. ̫ .ᐢ ₎
⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚A big hug to each one of you and thanks for being here again in my blog ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
Comments
Post a Comment