3. Cartoons that are part of me ⸜(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )⸝

Hello classmates and teacher! Today I will tell you about 2 TV shows that marked my childhood because I watched them and enjoyed them a lot (so much that my mother remembers them immediately if someone asks her what she watched as a child).


The first one is KaBLaM! which is a cartoon TV series that was on Nickelodeon. I loved it so much that my mom would struggle to get me out of the house to go to kindergarten. I was always late to watch Kablam! because it was on at the time I was supposed to be getting my things ready for school.



Kablam is a cartoon magazine with funny sections, starring Henry and June, who present the show with cartoons from the comic strips. My favorite sections were Sniz & Fondue, Action League Now! and Life with Loopy.





My second favorite series was "Rocko's Modern Life" which is based on the adventures of an anthropomorphic wallaby named Rocko and his friends: the gluttonous ox Heffer, the neurotic turtle Filburt and Rocko's faithful dog Spunky.




I loved "Rocko's Modern Life" so much that my first little dog (my faithful friend who will forever occupy my heart) was named Rocko.



I highly recommend watching both series!

I hope you liked this blog entry.

Bye :D

Comments