5. Two professional areas that I am passionate about :D

Hello everyone! Today I want to tell you about what I would like to do in my professional life: production and art direction.

I study film and television. I'm in my fifth year so (hopefully) I'll get into the professional world later.

I like the area of production and art direction in the audiovisual area, both in fiction and documentary.

If I could dedicate myself to both during my life, it would be perfect.

Since they are different areas from each other, I imagine being both in an office and outdoors (doing set work). I imagine being able to organize various items for film productions in the different stages of development, pre-production, shooting, production, post-production and even in all the work required for the distribution of the project.

In the area of art, I enjoy working on sets, worrying about wardrobe, makeup, hair, and correct placement of the elements in the frame.

I feel that both areas are not exclusive in projects, for the same audiovisual project I would love to worry about production and art.

I am very passionate about these areas, I am currently working on them for some documentary and fiction short film projects, I am very happy about this because it is a small step for what is coming to me later!


Photo from my latest shoot which was last week and ended yesterday, Sunday, October 24, 2021.

It's my title work which is a documentary short film and I'm doing production :D


I hope everyone can dedicate themselves to what they are passionate about!

A big hug to all of you!

Comments

  1. For further feedback on your writing please refer to the U-Cursos Rubric soon to be available.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment