4. My babies ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*♡(´。• ᵕ •。`)♡*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Hello class, I’ll talk about my favorite thing, my pets!
It's something I share often when I'm at family or friend meetups.
I currently have 3 babies:
Florcita: I adopted her for Christmas in 2012, she was the little gift I wanted so much. She has calico colors and a very soft coat. She is my best friend. In 2013, I had scheduled the surgery to have her spayed, unfortunately a week before Florcita got pregnant.
Monito Blanco: He is Florcita's son, he is not really white, but more like a white mocha color. He is my baby. He is in delicate health because Florcita had a hard time giving birth to her kittens because she was very young and he was the first one to be born.
Gato Gris: He is also Florcita's son, his color is gray and he has a white "scarf and socks". He is very mischievous, funny and recognized among my loved ones.
I also think it is important to mention my babies who passed away
Tigrito: He was also Florcita's son, unfortunately a kidney disease ended his life and his loss still hurts my soul.
Rocko: He was a wonderful dog and very important for the family since he was with us for almost 13 years.
They are my babies, my best friends, I even think of them as my children. They are the reason for my happiness, my pride and they have won all my heart.
I'm sorry for your lost, I also lost my dog back 2017. Since then we never had another pet.
ReplyDeleteSee ya :)