2. My favorite triple concert°˖✧٩(o˘◡˘o)۶✧˖°

Hello dear readers, today I will tell you about one of the best concerts I attended, which was lollapalooza 2019 Chile.

I attended this event on Saturday, March 30, 2019 at Parque O'higgins, Santiago de Chile, where I was able to see three of my favorite bands!


Bring me the horizon which is a British band considered post-hardcore or alternative rock, Interpol which is an American indierock band and twenty one pilots which is an american musical duo that has gone through several rock genres.



The atmosphere during the concert was very pleasant, as I managed to make a couple of "concert friends", who accompanied me throughout the day. 


It was very hot, the sun was right above us, and we were all very tightly packed and jumping around singing along to the songs of our favorite bands.


It felt great to be there, I really wanted to see these three bands that are important to me in different ways and I didn't even have to change stages! they were all three in the same space!


The day before I had been at a friend's house, and I went straight to the venue, so I didn't get to eat anything, but the people I shared with there gave me food and water. 


Sometimes I go back to talk with people I met there, it is a very nice memory.




Comments

  1. Hi María Fernanda! That sound like a lot of fun, I would have loved to see Interpol live, I also like them a lot.
    I once went to a Lolapallooza, but I got a stomachache and couldn't enjoy the concerts at all :( I spent all day sitted down under a tree.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment