1. Italy, a diverse country to discover ☆ ~('▽^人)

Hello everyone! Today I will tell you about the country I would like to visit: Italy. 


I have always wanted to travel there for its beautiful landscapes, its climate which is usually rather cold and because I absolutely adore the country's food.


I am very interested in knowing part of its fauna, especially mammals like the alpine marmot, forest dormouse, etruscan shrew which are very adorable.


 

 

 


Its art, culture, architecture and geography are very attractive to me, so I would like to visit places like Cinque Terre, the Sistine Chapel, the Alla Scala Theater, the Tower of Pisa, the Roman Colosseum, St. Peter's Basilica, among many other beautiful places.

 

 

I would also like to expand my gastronomic knowledge of the country by visiting restaurants and trying dishes such as pizzas, pastas, cannoli, tiramisu, focaccia and more!



A couple of months ago I was learning Italian mostly because I started listening a lot to a band from there, called Mäneskin and I was very interested in understanding and singing their songs hahaha.



The only thing I wouldn't like to do, is to settle in the country basically because I know it would be very difficult for my family to change countries and I wouldn't like to be far away from them, maybe as a temporary option.

I hope you liked reading my first blog entry :D 

Comments